Mobilicom offers a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment at a fast-growing, multinational hi-tech company. You will work with global experts in the field of drones and robotics alongside a team with a proven track record in leading and defining international standards in the uncrewed platforms industry.
Mobilicom is currently seeking an ambitious, self-driven candidate for the position of Embedded Software Engineer.
Reports to: Software Team Lead
- Participate in the design and development of an advanced MESH system
- Development in C on an Embedded platform, under Linux OS
- Integration of the design within the products, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience with RT systems – A Must
- Linux experience – A Must
- Java / HTML 5.0 / AngularJS / jQuery, etc.
- C/C++ mastering
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Engineering
- Prior knowledge/implementation of wireless MAC (LTE/WiMax/WiFi/UWB/ZigBee).
- Algorithm design background
- Real-time / working with HW
- Multi-Thread / Java Threads
This role is on-site at our offices in Shoham, Israel. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobilicom is a leading provider of end-to-end cybersecurity and robust solutions for drones, robotics, and autonomous platforms. The company specializes in designing, developing, and delivering cutting-edge holistic solutions to meet the unique needs of uncrewed platform manufacturers and operators.
With patented technology and unique know-how in Mobile Mesh Networking, Mobilicom holds a field-proven portfolio products used in a wide range of applications. Whether it’s for critical infrastructure, defense, or commercial use, Mobilicom provides customized, holistic solutions to meet the unique needs of its clients. The company’s competitive edge lies in its outstanding security capabilities and ability to perform in harsh environmental conditions, making it the go-to solution for clients worldwide.