The Europe/Israel Sales Director will be based in Israel and will have a multi-faceted role. On the one hand you will be responsible for defining, building and leading Mobilicom’s growth in the European defense and civil drone market. On the other hand, you will manage the Israel team, identifying, developing and closing large deals with local Defense Integrators.
The position reports to the VP of Global Sales and is based out of company Headquarters in Shoham.
Main Responsibilities and Goals:
- Expand, Grow and Manage Mobilicom’s Israel Sales.
- Carry out an in-depth Market Analysis of EU Defense & Civil Mini and Small Drones Manufacturers.
- Prepare and Present a detailed Penetration Plan for Targeted EU Companies.
- Implement and execute the plan towards rapid Growth in EU.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years of direct sales experience, closing high growth B2B contracts in Europe and/or Israel
- Proven experience selling electronic equipment and sub-systems to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Defense and Commercial System Integrators
- Ability to steer technical and commercial discussions, accentuating Mobilicom’s unique value proposition.
- Experience managing sales teams in Israel and working with international channels
- Strong leadership and independent execution skills.
- Proven experience fostering and maintaining relationships with strategic customers, discussing products, strategies, and market dynamics.
- Constantly achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual sales goals while motivating the sales teams to reach and exceed their goals
- Experience working with EU defense and/or drone companies – a major advantage
- Experience in hardware equipment and/or cybersecurity sales – a major advantage
- Account Management and/or Project Management experience
- BSc in SW / E. Engineering and MBA degree – Advantage
- Fluent English (writing and speaking), Good written and verbal communications skills. Additional European languages & passport – advantage
- Position involves frequent international travel
This role is on-site at our offices in Shoham, Israel. Please send your CV to [email protected]