- Overall responsibility for warehouses, including receiving, collecting, dispensing, ordering, inventory documentation, and inventory counting.
- Interface with subcontractors in Israel and abroad.
- Working with Priority and Excel – preparing deficiency reports.
- Communicate and coordinate with suppliers and customers.
- Data logging of the client purchasing process. from entering customer orders and supplier orders into the system to the production of delivery certificates.
- Creation of shipping documents for international deliveries and close monitoring of shipments and shipment invoices.
- At least 1 year working with electronic components – mandatory
- Experience using Priority and Excel
- Experience in logistics at a hi-tech company
- Experience in international shipping – an advantage
- Experience working for an electronics contractor – an advantage
- Systematic perception and ability to work with multiple organizational interfaces
- Organized, with the ability to work under pressure
Sound like you? Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Mobilicom is an end-to-end provider of cybersecurity and smart solutions for drones, robotics & autonomous platforms. As a high-tech company, it designs, develops, and delivers smart solutions focused primarily on targeting global drone, robotics, and autonomous system manufacturers. The company holds patented technology & unique know-how for Mobile Mesh networking. It has an extensive, field-proven portfolio of commercialized products used in various applications. Mobilicom has grown a global customer base with sales to high-profile customers, including corporations, governments, and military departments.
Mobilicom Ltd. is traded on the NASDAQ and the Australian stock exchange (NASDAQ: MOB, ASX: MOB).