Mobilicom is an end-to-end provider of cybersecurity and smart solutions for drones, robotics & autonomous platforms. Mobilicom designs, develops and delivers its smart solutions under two business entities: www.mobilicom.com which targets defense, government and enterprises sectors and www.skyhopper.com that targets the commercial & industrial sector.
We offer a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment at a fast-growing, multinational hi-tech company. Working with some of the best experts in the world in the fields of advanced mobile & wireless technologies, a team with a proven track record in leading and defining international wireless standard committees, such as 5G, 4G, OFDMA technology, and Wimax Mobile standard.
Mobilicom is currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven candidate for the following position: SW Embedded Engineer
The preferred candidate will be based in Israel, working as a SW Engineer. The position involves among others, designing and developing a highly sophisticated wireless MESH system for Mobilicom products and Cybersecurity for Mobilicom’s wireless products.
Reports to: SW team leader in Israel.
· Participate in the Design and Development of an advanced MESH system
· Development in C on an Embedded platform, under Linux OS
· Integration of the design within the products, etc…
· At least 3 years of experience with RT systems.
· B.Sc/M.S.c in Computer Engineering.
· C/C++ mastering.
· Linux experience (kernel and user-space) – MUST.
· Java / HTML 5.0 / AngularJS / JQuery etc…
· Prior knowledge/implementation of wireless MAC (LTE/WiMax/WiFi/UWB/ZigBee).
· Algorithm design background.
· Real-Time / working with HW
· Multi-Thread / Java Threads experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com