Software Team Lead
Mobilicom offers a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment at a fast-growing, multinational hi-tech company. We work with global experts in the fields of advanced mobile & wireless technologies, a team with a proven track record in leading and defining international wireless standard committees, such as 5G, 4G and dealing with cutting edge wireless technology.
Mobilicom is currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven candidate for the following position:
The preferred candidate will be based in Israel, working as a Software Team Lead. The position involves, among other tasks, managing the design and development of a highly sophisticated wireless MESH system for Mobilicom products and Cybersecurity for Mobilicom’s wireless products.
Reports to: VP R&D
- Managing the SW (Embedded Linux, Web) and FW engineers (Timelines, Budgets, Meetings, Reviews, etc.).
- Managing SW subcontractors.
- Responsibility for the design and development of the advanced MESH system.
- Responsibility for the design and development of cybersecurity aspects and products.
- Quality release of the SW/FW versions.
- Integration of the design within the products, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in team leading of embedded real-time systems.
- At least 7 years of experience in RT systems.
- Sc/M.S.c in Computer Engineering.
- C/C++ mastering.
- Developing SW/FW with FPGA/ASIC
- Linux experience (kernel and user-space).
- SW architecture and design (includes UML).
- Manage and lead projects, and schedules to meet deadlines.
- Good soft skills.
- Java / HTML 5.0 / AngularJS / JQuery etc.
- Prior knowledge/implementation of wireless MAC (LTE / WiMax / WiFi / UWB / ZigBee).
- Algorithm design background
- Real-Time / working with HW
- Multi-Thread / Java Threads
Sounds like you? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org