Mobilicom offers a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment at a fast-growing, multinational hi-tech company. We work with global experts in the fields of advanced mobile & wireless technologies, a team with a proven track record in leading and defining international wireless standard committees, such as 5G, 4G and dealing with cutting edge wireless technology.
Mobilicom is currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven candidate for the following position:
The preferred candidate will be based in Israel, working as a Software Team Lead. The position involves, among other tasks, managing the design and development of a highly sophisticated wireless MESH system for Mobilicom products and cybersecurity for Mobilicom’s wireless products.
Reports to: VP R&D
- Managing the SW (Embedded Linux, Web) and FW engineers (Timelines, Budgets, Meetings, Reviews, etc.).
- Managing SW subcontractors.
- Responsibility for the design and development of the advanced MESH system.
- Responsibility for the design and development of cybersecurity aspects and products.
- Quality release of the SW/FW versions.
- Integration of the design within the products, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in team leading of embedded real-time systems.
- At least 7 years of experience in RT systems.
- Sc/M.S.c in Computer Engineering.
- C/C++ mastering.
- Developing SW/FW with FPGA/ASIC
- Linux experience (kernel and user-space).
- SW architecture and design (includes UML).
- Manage and lead projects, and schedules to meet deadlines.
- Good soft skills.
- Java / HTML 5.0 / AngularJS / JQuery etc.
- Prior knowledge/implementation of wireless MAC (LTE / WiMax / WiFi / UWB / ZigBee).
- Algorithm design background
- Real-Time / working with HW
- Multi-Thread / Java Threads
This role is on-site at our offices in Shoham, Israel. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobilicom is a leading provider of end-to-end cybersecurity and robust solutions for drones, robotics, and autonomous platforms. The company specializes in designing, developing, and delivering cutting-edge holistic solutions to meet the unique needs of uncrewed platform manufacturers and operators.
With patented technology and unique know-how in Mobile Mesh Networking, Mobilicom holds a field-proven portfolio products used in a wide range of applications. Whether it’s for critical infrastructure, defense, or commercial use, Mobilicom provides customized, holistic solutions to meet the unique needs of its clients. The company’s competitive edge lies in its outstanding security capabilities and ability to perform in harsh environmental conditions, making it the go-to solution for clients worldwide.
As a high-tech company, Mobilicom is committed to advancing the uncrewed industry by developing state-of-the-art, end-to-end solutions that meet the most demanding requirements. With a focus on innovation, performance, and reliability, Mobilicom is well-positioned to remain a leader in the industry for years to come.
Mobilicom Ltd. is traded on the NASDQ and the Australian stock exchange (NASDAQ:MOB, ASX:MOB).